Education Program intents to provide an amiable, comprehensive, and fully accessible service to all Roma and Egyptian Children from age of 6 to 16 years in order to cope discrimination, inequality, social exclusion, and poverty in 4 main cities in Albania; Tirana, Shkoder, Dibra, and Devoll.
- Strengthened present capacities of professionals and other stakeholders in identification, support for the enrolment and reintegration in schools as well as to benefit from service which facilitates school attendance.
- Decrease the rate of children from Roma and Egyptian Communities who drop out of school, through awareness-raising campaigns and positive intervention.
- School Enrollments (increase the access of Roma and Egyptian children in school) and not only;
- Assistance to prevent and/or treat Roma and Egyptian children who are at risk of exclusion from education services;
- Providing preparatory courses for children who are preliminary enrolled in public schools and kindergarten;
- Assist with education supplies, school uniforms for children;
- Monitoring 100 Roma/Egyptian children in recover classes;
- Supplying package of service, transporting, and medical care service;
- Educational training over civility and courtesy for children, youth and parents, and counseling session over acquisition and modification of knowledge.
- Roma/Egyptian community-based work to raise awareness over the significance of education within family (identification and following up the cases of children in need in four Municipality);
- Community service, psychosocial and recreational activities, residential/day summer camps);
- Case management for children at high risk.